ONLINE MONOPOLY GAME: Monopolist Businessman
Find Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monopolist.businessman/
Do you want to become a monopolist and rule the world?
Welcome to "BUSINESSMAN-MONOPOLIST" the best free online multiplayer board game for classic "MONOPOLY" lovers that you will find free on web and application stores.
Multiplayer game, perfect interface, 3D design and fun sound effects will let you feel yourself as a powerful businessman, who deals with the world business challenges.
Play online monopoly with your friends and other game gurus. Roll the dices, travel around the world, buy countries, trade your property, win auctions, catch the opportunities, create your monopoly, build houses and hotels, charge fees and run the world as a real BUSINESSMAN - MONOPOLIST.
The aim of the game is to become a monopolist among the all players and to make as much money and property as you can. You will earn money each time your opponents land on your property. When you own all properties in one color group, you become a monopolist and you allowed to build houses and hotels. The rent of the property with houses or hotels are much higher.
Don't forget you can trade the properties with your opponents. Be lucky on chases and chances, try to escape from jail.
So go ahead, build your MONOPOLY, rule the world and act wisely not to become bankrupt.
Enjoy and have fun!!!
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1) We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
2) We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
3) In serving you, we may use or store your precise geographic location, if you give us permission to do so. We do not use or share this data for any other purpose. Many devices will indicate through an icon when location services are operating. We only share this location information with others as approved by you.
III. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
1) You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
2) We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
IV. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1) We may share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or services.
2) Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity.
3)Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
4) We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
5) To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.